We invite you to a cruise on the islands of the Cape Verde archipelago, where you will get to know the hospitable locals and a bewitching mixture of African and Portuguese influences in architecture, food, customs and traditions. Endowed with a pleasant year-round climate, the archipelago offers a wide selection of landscapes from green mountain ranges, lush hills and jungles to volcanic landscapes and wide desert beaches. The tour is designed for 8 days / 7 nights.
The trip will take place on the luxury mega yacht "HARMONY V", which meets the most stringent safety requirements of SOLAS. The living room and the dining room of the ship are located both in closed and in open areas. 25 cabins are located on 2 decks and are furnished in modern style. Cabins are equipped with large windows, bathrooms with shower. All cabins are air-conditioned and equipped with flat-screen TV, telephone (for internal use). There are hair dryers, mini-fridge, central music, speakerphone and safes.
Characteristics of the yacht:
- Length - 55 m
- Renovation Year - 2009
- Cabins - 25Capacity - 49 passengers
- Crew - 16-18 people
- The route may be changed as a result of the weather and other factors that are not under the control of the crew.
- All optional excursions are not included in the cruise package and we recommend purchasing them in advance. You can also buy them on the ship, but availability is not guaranteed.
Boarding at 16.00 in the port of Palmeira, Sal. Dinner on the ship and sailing towards Boavista. Night at sea.
Sal Rei, Boavista
Early morning arrival at Sal Rei, Boavista. This is the third largest island of the archipelago. Here you will see the most beautiful beaches and amazing landscapes, both on the coast and in the center of the island. Relax on the beach or enjoy an optional excursion throughout the day, where you will discover island villages with colorful house facades, pottery and agriculture workshops. Lunch will be held at a local restaurant. We will then return aboard to sail to the island of Santiago. Night at sea.
Early morning arrival in Praia, Santiago. This is the largest of the islands of the archipelago. After your morning leisure and lunch on board, you will have an optional excursion to Cidade Velha, the first colonial city built in the tropics and classified by UNESCO. The fort and nearby settlements were once a thriving slave trade center. Late in the evening we will sail north towards Fogo, islands of fire. Night at sea.
San Felipe, Fogo
Early in the morning you will arrive at Fogo, where you will immediately see a volcano that rises 3000 meters above sea level. Our additional full day excursion will lead us to the top of the volcano, right to the edge of the crater. Lunch will be in the village at the foot of the volcano. We will also visit the city of San Felipe with characteristic colonial charm. Late in the evening we will sail to San Vicente. Night at sea.
Mindelo, San Vincente
The once lively commercial island has now become a cultural center. Mindelo is one of the best preserved colonial cities of Cape Verde. Our optional walking tour will allow you to visit galleries, music events, lively restaurants that characterize Mindelo as the cultural center of Cape Verde. It is not surprising that the National Museum of Crafts is located in Mindelo. Night at the port.
Mindelo, San Vincente - Porto NovoSanto Antao
Early in the morning, go for a short walk in the direction of the island of Santo Antao, the greenest of all the islands of Cape Verde with beautiful landscapes, sugar cane plantations, old craters. Our optional full day excursion includes a visit to the beautiful Paul Valley. Here, sugar cane is used to make the national drink of the archipelago - "Grogue". You can taste this drink. Then you will go to the Ribeira das Patas valley and get acquainted with the lava rock formations. Dinner on board the ship and overnight in port.
Porto NovoSanto Antao
This morning you can choose one of two additional excursions: a) A full day excursion including lunch. Get acquainted with the main attractions of the island, passing along the famous Korda Road. Then you will find Agua das Caldeiras, Ribeira Grande, Ponta do Sol, and, of course, the valley of Paul - the green pearl from the villages of Santo Antao. On the way, we will visit the sugar cane plantations and try at the home “Grogue” distillery - white rum made from sugar cane. Or b) Half-day excursion to the south-western part of the island. Here you will find safaris among volcanic landscapes, pozzolan fields and isolated villages with drip irrigation on plantations. Next, return aboard to head towards Sal. Night at sea.
Early morning arrival at the port of Palmeira, Sal. Disembarkation at 8-9 a.m. after breakfast.
Categories of cabins and cost:
- Cat. С the main deck - 132,000 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. B the main deck - 161,000 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. A the upper deck - 198,000 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. P the upper deck - 239,000 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
Surcharge for single occupancy - 50%
- The third person in the cabin Cat. A - 30%
- Child 7-10 years old in a cabin for three Cat. A (2 adults at full price) - 50%
- A child of 11-16 years old in a cabin for three Cat. A (2 adults at full price) - 35%
- Early booking before April 30, 2019 - 20%
- Early booking in the period from May 1 to October 10, 2019 - 10%
Included in the price:
- The price is for one passenger staying in a double cabin on the main deck.
- Stay 7 nights / 8 days in double cabins with shower, toilet
- Air conditioning
- Full board: welcome cocktail, breakfast, lunch, dinner, barbecue
- Coffee, tea and drinking water
- Snorkeling equipment, fishing gear
- English speaking guide on the ship
Not included in the price:
- Beach Tours
- Tips for the crew
- Personal expenses of the passenger
- Drinks (except those mentioned above)
- Port fees - 21,000 rubles