We invite you to take a cruise on the program "Bodrum - Gökova Bay - Bodrum" (8 days) on a traditional Turkish gulet.
To services of tourists on board:
- meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) on board
Bodrum is one of the most popular resorts in Turkey, located in the south-west of the country, on the peninsula washed by the Aegean Sea. This city is known for its beaches. They are sandy and pebble here, and the warm sea with the purest clear water will give unforgettable impressions to any vacationer.
In Bodrum you can see:
- Amphitheater. One of the oldest theaters in Anatolia with a capacity of up to 13,000 guests. Here in the summer there are various concerts.
- The ruins of the Mausoleum of King Mausol. The mausoleum was one of the seven wonders of the world.
- St. Peter's Castle. The history of the castle began in the Middle Ages, and today it houses the world's largest museum of underwater archeology.
- Gate of Mindos. Located in the western part of Bodrum. This is the most significant preserved section of the city walls.
Bodrum is the ideal starting point for traveling along the Aegean coast of Turkey. Landing on a gulet starts at 15.30. Then you can dine on board and spend the evening exploring the city. Overnight will be a yacht in the harbor of Bodrum.
Breakfast on board and brief cruise information, after which the ship sails to Alakisla Bay. You can swim in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea near the island of Karaada. Next, lunch on the island of Orak. Dinner and overnight will take place in Chokertme - a small fishing village. It is famous for its hospitality and frequent holidays.
After breakfast, we will go on vacation to the Kati lagoon. Stay here for lunch. In the afternoon you can swim or visit the beauty of this area. Dinner and overnight in Kati.
Cruise to Edi Adalar (seven islands), a picturesque place with coral reefs, ideal for swimming and diving. We will anchor in the English Bay and have lunch. The shores are covered with coniferous trees. The name "English" - the bay received during the Second World War. At that time, the English ships used the numerous coves of this place as shelter. Stay here for dinner and overnight stay.
Cleopatra Island - Caracasogut
In the morning we will sail to the island of Sedir (Cedar). This unique island with its small beach and crystal clear water is an open-air museum. You can see the amphitheater, designed for 1500 guests. Cleopatra Beach, which is located on this island, has a special sand. It can be found only in some places in North Africa. According to the myth, Mark Antony brought this sand by sea from Egypt to Cleopatra. Then our boat will sail to the village of Caracasogut for dinner and overnight. This is a pretty small village, which is 25 km from Marmaris. Upon request, the captain will offer additional tours to Marmaris.
Tuzla - Longoz
On this day you will go to Tuzla. This is a charming fishing village known for its restaurants and specialties from fresh seafood. After lunch, the gulet will sail to the bay of Ballis. Here you can relax and swim in the turquoise water. For dinner, the yacht will arrive in Longoz Bay, protected by pine forests, where we will stay for the night.
Kochertme / Oraklar
After breakfast we head to Cape Pabuch. Here you can go sailing. Then the yacht will sail to Haremten Bay, where lunch will be held and there will be time for rest. Our last swim stop is at Pabukburna. Then the boat will return to the port of Bodrum for the final dinner and overnight.
After breakfast at about 10.30 you leave the ship. It's time to say goodbye to the crew.
Included in the price:
- Full board on the yacht (welcome cocktail, breakfast, lunch, tea / biscuits, dinner).
- Use of equipment on board.
- Water use.
- Berthing taxes, port charges, transit log, VAT.
Not included in the price:
- Transfer from airport
- Beach towels
- Additional ground tours and entrance fees
- Drinking water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (must be bought at the bar on board)