We invite you on a cruise with a visit to Israel, Egypt, Jordan, 10 days / 9 nights. The trip will take place on the mega yacht "Harmony G". This modern elegant yacht with a streamlined hull is very similar to private yachts that can be seen in the famous ports of the world.
Brief information on the yacht:
Length - 53 m
Year of construction - 2001
Year of renewal - 2013
Cabins - 21
Capacity - 42 passengers
Crew - 16-18 people
- The route may be changed at the discretion of the company and the captain of the vessel in case of adverse weather conditions the port administration will not allow the vessel to leave the port or in case of other unforeseen circumstances. Such route changes do not give passengers the right to a refund. The company ensures that passengers disembark at the announced port at the end of the cruise in time to catch their flights.
- Cruise in the opposite direction "Eilat - Ashdod" will be held from 22 to 31 March 2020. Specify the detailed information at managers.
1 day. Friday
At 16:00 landing on the ship. Departure to Port Said. Overnight stay in the sea.
2 day. Saturday
Port Said, Egypt
Morning arrival in Port Said. All day optional excursion to Cairo / Pyramids. In the evening, the vessel will join the convoy for crossing the Suez Canal.
3 day. Sunday
All day the ship crosses the channel. Late arrival in Suez. Night at the port.
4 day. Monday
Optional excursion to the monastery of St. Anthony. Late in the evening we go to Hurghada.
5 day. Tuesday
In the afternoon, arrival in Hurghada. Cocktails and Bedouin evenings with live music. Night at the port.
6 day. Wednesday
Early in the morning, transfer by bus to Luxor, where you will spend two days exploring this ancient city. The ride includes transfers and overnight at a luxury hotel. Tours are paid extra. In the afternoon, after checking into the hotel during the tour, you will be able to get acquainted with the Karnar and Luxor temples. Overnight at the Luxor Hotel.
7 day. Thursday
Early in the morning, an additional excursion to the west coast of Luxor, where you will discover the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, which is built in honor of the only woman - Pharaoh and Colossi of Memnon. In the afternoon, everyone returns to the ship, which sails to Sharm el-Sheikh.
8 day. Friday
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
In the morning the ship arrives in Sharm el-Sheikh. Optional full-day excursion to the monastery of St. Catherine or a sea excursion with swimming in the open sea to choose from. The monastery of St. Catherine is the oldest permanent monastery in the world and a place of pilgrimage for Christians, Jews and Muslims. Pilgrims have traveled here since the 5th century. Every day, hundreds of visitors come to the monastery to pay their respects. Sharm el-Sheikh is also a Mecca for diving and snorkeling in the Red Sea. Evening departure to Aqaba. Night at sea.
9 day. Saturday
In the morning the ship arrives in Aqaba. Optional excursion to Petra, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Petra is a place also known as the city of red roses. Here you can visit the Siq Canyon and the El Hazne Rock Temple (Treasury), a 140-foot-tall building carved from sandstone. Night at the port.
10 day. Sunday
Aqaba - Eilat, Jordan - Israel
Early morning arrival in Eilat. Departure from the ship at 9:00. In Eilat, you will find some of the best diving sites in the world. It is also known for its traditional birdwatching festivals, camel rides, King City and Timna Valley amusement parks, where the copper mines are located.
Categories of cabins and cost:
- Cat. C the lower deck - 136900 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. B the main deck - 162600 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. A the main deck - 175500 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. P upper deck - 256800 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
Surcharge for single occupancy 25%
- The third person in the cabin Cat. C - 30%
- Child 7-10 years old in a cabin for three Cat. C (2 adults at full price) - 50%
- Child 11-16 years old in a cabin for three Cat. C (2 adults at full price) - 35%
- Early booking before April 30, 2019 - 20%
- Early booking in the period from May 1 to October 10, 2019 - 10%
Included in the price:
- The price is for one passenger staying in a double cabin on the lower deck
- Stay 9 nights / 10 days in double cabins with shower, toilet
- Air conditioning
- 1 night in a Luxor hotel with meals
- Full board: welcome cocktail, breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Egyptian evening, barbecue (weather permitting), dinner with the captain
- Coffee, tea and drinking water
- Equipment for fishing and diving (if available)
- English speaking guide on the ship
Not included in the price:
- Beach Tours
- Tips for the crew
- Personal expenses of the passenger, such as drinks (except those mentioned above)
- Wi-Fi (available at an additional cost)
- Port fees - 45600 rubles