We invite you to cruise the program "Gods, Kings and Pharaohs" on the route Herzliya (Israel) - Luxor (Egypt) - Akaba (Jordan), 8 days / 7 nights. The trip will take place on the mega yacht "Harmony G". This modern elegant yacht with a sleek hull is very similar to private yachts that can be found in the famous ports of the world.
Brief information on the yacht:
- Length - 53 m
- Year of construction - 2001
- Year of renewal - 2013
- Cabins - 21
- Capacity - 42 passengers
- Crew - 16-18 people
1 day. Saturday
Herzliya / Tel Aviv, Israel
From 15:00 to 16:00 landing on the ship. Sailing to Egypt. Overnight at sea in the direction of Port Said, Egypt.
2 day. Sunday
Port Said, Egypt
In the afternoon the ship sails to Port Said. Optional excursion to Port Said, which is located at the northern end of the Suez Canal. Then follow the night passage along the channel with accompaniment. Overnight on board.
3 day. Monday
Suez Canal - Suez, Egypt
The passage through the channel until 14:00. During transit you will hear information about the Suez Canal. In the afternoon the ship arrives in Suez. Additional day excursion to the city. Overnight in port.
4 day. Tuesday
An all day excursion around Cairo will be held. Then return to the ship and sail to Hurghada.
5 day. Wednesday
Arrival in Hurghada in the afternoon. Next is a Bedouin evening with cocktails and live music. Overnight in port.
6 day. Thursday
Early in the morning, transfer by bus to Luxor, where you will spend two days exploring this ancient city. The ride includes transfers and overnight in a luxury hotel. Excursions are paid additionally. In the afternoon after check in to the hotel during the tour you will be able to get acquainted with the Karnarsky and Luxor temples. Overnight at the Luxor Hotel.
7 day. Friday
Early in the morning, an additional excursion to the west coast of Luxor, where you will discover the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, which is built in honor of the only woman - Pharaoh and the Colossi of Memnon. In the afternoon, everyone returns to the ship and sails to Aqaba.
8 day. Saturday
Arrive in Aqaba in the early morning. Check out at 9.30, then at 11.30 you leave the ship.
Categories of cabins and cost:
- Cat. C the lower deck - 1850 Euro (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. B the main deck - 2250 Euro (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. A the main deck - 2600 Euro (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. P the upper deck - 3100 Euro (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. P and A - 50%
- Cat. B and C - 30%
- The third person in the cabin Cat. C - 30%
- Child 7-10 years old in a cabin for three Cat. C (2 adults at full price) - 50%
- Child 11-16 years old in a cabin for three Cat. C (2 adults at full price) - 35%
- Early booking before April 30, 2019 - 20%
- Early booking in the period from May 1 to October 10, 2019 - 10%
Included in the price:
- The price is for one passenger staying in a double cabin on the lower deck
- Stay 7 nights / 8 days in double cabins with shower, toilet
- Air conditioning
- 1 night in a Luxor hotel with meals
- Full board: welcome cocktail, breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Egyptian evening, barbecue (weather permitting), dinner with the captain
- Coffee, tea and drinking water
- Equipment for fishing and diving (if available)
- English speaking guide on the ship
Not included in the price:
- Beach Tours
- Tips for the crew
- Personal expenses of the passenger, such as drinks (except those mentioned above)
- Wi-Fi (available at an additional cost)
- Port fees - 540 Euro