We invite you to take a cruise on the program "Fethiye - Gosek" on the traditional Turkish gulet.
The city of Fethiye has a long history, once there was the ancient port of Telmes in these places. In ancient times, it was one of the richest cities in Lykia, whose legends still fascinate tourists and archaeologists. Fethiye is famous for its wide, sandy, municipal property. The southern coast of the resort is richly picturesque corners. There are narrow paths covered with exotic plants and the blue lagoon of Oludeniz near the Lycian Mountains.
Some of the activities on board:
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner will be served by your cook
Fethiye - Tersane Bay
Departure from the pier in Fethiye at about 16.00. Then you enjoy swimming and snorkeling in Turunc Bay or Tarzan Bay. Then the yacht sails along several islands to the island of Tersane, where you can see the ruins of the once very important shipyard. The yacht is anchored. Then dinner and overnight.
Cleopatra Baths - Bedri Rahmi Bay - Tersane Bay
After breakfast we go to Cleopatra Baths (Hamam Bay). Enjoy a swim in the ancient ruins of these Roman baths. Then we will go to the bay of Sarsala, which will amaze you with an abundance of pine trees on the shore. It is also a convenient starting point for a 45-minute hike to ancient Lissa, which is mainly remarkable for its painted walls dating back to the 3rd century BC. Bedri-Rahmi Bay is our next stop, named after the Turkish poet who decorated the local rock with a fish image. You can swim in the cleanest water or explore the island. Here we have dinner and spend the night.
Yassica Island - Gocek Island
We go to the islands of Yassica. These tiny islands have no names of their own. The largest has a sandy beach and a small cape. Then we will go to the Gocek Islands, where you can swim or just sunbathe and enjoy the beautiful view. Before heading back to Fethiye, you can go swimming at the Red Island. In Fethiye you will spend the last night.
After breakfast you leave the ship. It's time to say goodbye to the crew.
Included in the price:
- Full board accommodation (Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea/cookies, dinner)
- All charter and berth taxes, harbour and port fees, transit log, VAT
- Crew service, ship water, diesel and gasoline
- Bed linen and towels (small and bath towel)
- Yacht insurance (we expect to bring your own individual travel insurance)
Not included in the price:
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages on the bord bar (this should be purchased from the bar on board)
- Beach towels are not provided
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to places of interest
- Flights and airport transfers