We invite you to cruise the Seychelles on a small ship. Move from island to island, merging in perfect harmony with this untouched paradise. In the Seychelles amazing fauna and flora, the underwater world. A walk in the rainforest will show you the uniqueness of wildlife. You will meet rare black parrots, giant tortoises, world famous palm trees with the fruits of Coco de Mer. The tour is for 4 days / 3 nights.
The trip will take place on a motor yacht "Pegasos". The living room and dining room of the vessel are located both in closed and in open areas. Cabins are located on 3 decks and are furnished in a modern style. They are equipped with large windows, bathrooms with shower. All cabins are air conditioned, equipped with flat screen TV. There are hair dryers, mini fridge, central music, safes.
Characteristics of the yacht:
Length - 46 m
Renovation Year 2016
Cabins - 21
Capacity - 44 passengers
Crew - 16-18 people
- The route may be changed as a result of the weather and other factors that are not under the control of the crew.
- All optional excursions are not included in the cruise package and we recommend purchasing them in advance. You can also buy them on the ship, but availability is not guaranteed.
1 day. Wednesday
Be Saint Anne, Praslin - Felicite - La Digue
Boarding the ship at 13:00 on the Be Saint Anne pier on Praslin Island. Then the ship sails to the uninhabited island Felicite. You will have time for scuba diving or an optional excursion. Evening departure to La Digue. Night at the port.
2 day. Thursday
La Digue - Moyen Island
Optional half-day excursion to La Digue, the most photographed and unusual place in the Seychelles. Visit Park L 'Union Estate, to look at the traditional machines and furnaces for the production of copra and coconut oil, at the stately home of the planter. Then we will spend time on the beach of Anse Source D'Argent, one of the most magnificent beaches in the world. Enjoy a refreshing drink. Pay attention to the impressive rocky formations of the Seychelles. They are truly unique. Next we will go for souvenirs in La Pass, the main village of the island. We are waiting for the return to the ship, which will sail late on the evening to the island of Moyen (opposite Mahe). Night at anchor in Moyen.
3 day. Friday
Moyen Island - Mahe, Inter Island Quay
A short tour of the island and time for swimming. Beach barbecue on the island. This is the last opportunity for scuba diving. Then we leave the island of Moyen and arrive at Victoria Harbor in Mahe in the afternoon. Later we will moor to Inter Island Quay, Mahe. Farewell dinner with the captain with live music and dancing. Overnight in Mahe.
4 day. Saturday
Landing from the ship from 9.00 to 10.00.
Cabin categories and low season tour price:
- Cat. C Sun Deck - 81300 rub. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. B the main deck and Sun Deck - 89900 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. A the main and upper decks - 111300 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. P main deck - 132700 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
Cabin categories and tour cost during high season:
- Cat. C Sun Deck - 98400 rub. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. B the main deck and Sun Deck - 111300 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. A the main and upper decks - 128400 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. P main deck - 154100 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
Surcharge for single occupancy - 50%
- The third person in the cabin Cat. A - 30%
- Child 7-10 years old in a cabin for three Cat. A (2 adults at full price) - 50%
- Child 11-16 years old in a cabin for three Cat. A (2 adults at full price) - 35%
- Early booking of winter cruises from November 2019 to April 2020 - 10%
- Early booking of summer cruises from May 2020 to October 2020 - 10%
Included in the price:
- Price is for 1 passenger staying in a double cabin on the main deck.
- Stay 3 nights / 4 days in double cabins with shower, toilet
- Air conditioning
- Full board: welcome cocktail, breakfast, lunch, dinner, barbecue, local theme evening, dinner with the captain
- Coffee, tea and drinking water
- Snorkeling equipment, fishing gear
- English speaking guide on the ship
- Walking tours on the islands of Cousin, Kurez and Arid under the supervision of island rangers
Not included in the price:
- Optional shore excursions
- Tips for the crew
- Personal expenses of the passenger
- Drinks (except those mentioned above)
- Port fees - 12800 rubles