We invite you to take a cruise on the program "Antalya - Kekova - Antalya" on the traditional Turkish gulet.
Some of the activities and equipment on board:
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner will be served by your cook
- music set,
- VHF Radiotelephone,
- cabins have en-suite WC & showers,
- Hot and cold water.
- Landing Boat
- Canoe (not always)
- The crew consists of a captain, a cook and a sailor.
Attention! Due to the limited mooring in the Antalya harbor, the tour often begins in Kemer. You will additionally receive this information.
Guests arrive in Antalya and board the yacht at Setur Marina or in Kemer. Service starts with dinner and overnight in Kemer or Antalya.
Phaselis - Olympos
After breakfast, the yacht sails off and within two hours arrives at the bay, where in the 7th century BC, the ancient city of Phaselis was founded by colonists. Once there was a trade in perfumery. You will see three natural bays. After lunch and rest (or swimming) the boat approaches the city of Olympos. Previously, there was a base of famous pirates. After a snack and rest, you will go to Adrasan Cavus Bay for dinner and overnight.
Demre - Kekova
After breakfast, the yacht is removed from the anchor and around noon you sail to Demre. After lunch, departure to the church of Noel Baba (Bishop St. Nicholas), who is considered the protector of children, beggars and sailors. The next stop will be the rock tombs of the World. They are about a two-hour drive from Kekova Bay, the best relaxing place to relax. Here you stay for lunch and overnight.
Kekova - Kale Village
After breakfast, the yacht will go to the island of Kekova. The island is famous for the village of Kale. Once here, the city sank in the northern part of the island. He was buried at sea as a result of an earthquake in the era of the Byzantine Empire.
Kekova - Likya - Simeni - Finike
After breakfast, the journey begins in the opposite direction from one of the Kekova bays. Then lunch and rest in the bay of Ukagiz, where the oldest city of Lykia once was located. You will have lunch at Simeni. There is an amphitheater, which was built for an audience of just 300 people. It was erected on a hill opposite the island of Kekova. Then the boat goes overnight to Finike harbor, famous for its orange crops.
Sailing past the extraordinary coast, consisting of bays, the yacht arrives in the Gulf of Ceneviz. Here is the famous beach of Kemer "Moonlight". In this romantic bay followed by lunch and overnight.
Sikan - Antalya
You will spend the last day in the Caltikak bay of the island of Sikan. After lunch and swimming among this natural beauty, the yacht will sail towards Antalya. On the pier you will find the last dinner and overnight.
After breakfast on board, guests disembark in Kemer or the harbor of Antalya.
Included in the price:
- Full board accommodation (Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea/cookies, dinner)
- All charter and berth taxes, harbour and port fees, transit log, VAT
- Crew service, ship water, diesel and gasoline
- Bed linen and towels (small and bath towel)
- Yacht insurance (we expect to bring your own individual travel insurance)
Not included in the price:
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages on the bord bar (this should be purchased from the bar on board)
- Beach towels are not provided
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to places of interest
- Flights and airport transfers