We invite you to cruise the program "Eilat, Israel - Ain Sokhna / Suez, Egypt", 8 days / 7 nights. The trip will take place on the mega yacht "Harmony G". This modern elegant yacht with a streamlined hull is very similar to private yachts that can be seen in the famous ports of the world.
Brief information on the yacht:
- Length - 53 m
- Year of construction - 2001
- Year of renewal - 2013
- Cabins - 21
- Capacity - 42 passengers
- Crew - 16-18 people
The route may be changed at the discretion of the company and the captain of the vessel in case of adverse weather conditions the port administration will not allow the vessel to leave the port or in case of other unforeseen circumstances. Such route changes do not give passengers the right to a refund. The company ensures that passengers disembark at the announced port at the end of the cruise in time to catch their flights.
1 day. Sunday
From 15:00 to 16:00 landing on the ship. Overnight in port.
2 day. Monday
Eilat - Aqaba, Israel - Jordan
All day optional excursions. In Eilat, you will find some of the best diving sites in the world. It is also known for its traditional birdwatching festivals, camel rides, King City and Timna Valley amusement parks, where the copper mines are located. Evening arrival in Aqaba. Night at the port.
3 day. Tuesday
Optional excursion to Petra, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Petra is a place also known as the city of red roses. Here you can visit the Siq Canyon and the El Hazne Rock Temple (Treasury), a 140-foot-tall building carved from sandstone. Evening departure to Sharm el Sheikh. Night at sea.
4 day. Wednesday
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
In the morning the ship arrives in Sharm el Sheikh. Optional full-day excursion to the monastery of St. Catherine or a sea excursion with swimming in the open sea to choose from. The monastery of St. Catherine is the oldest permanent monastery in the world and a place of pilgrimage for Christians, Jews and Muslims. Pilgrims have traveled here since the 5th century. Every day, hundreds of visitors come to the monastery to pay their respects. Sharm el Sheikh is also a Mecca for diving and snorkeling in the Red Sea. Night at the port.
5 day. Thursday
Gubal / El Gouna, Hurghada, Egypt
Stop for swimming and barbecue on the deck in Gubal or El Gouna. In the afternoon sailing to Hurghada. Early in the evening arrival in Hurghada. Night at the port.
6 day. Friday
Early in the morning, transfer by bus to Luxor, where you will spend two days exploring this ancient city. The ride includes transfers and overnight at a luxury hotel. Tours are paid extra. In the afternoon, after checking into the hotel during the tour, you will be able to get acquainted with the Karnar and Luxor temples. Overnight at the Luxor Hotel.
7 day. Saturday
Early in the morning, an additional excursion to the west coast of Luxor, where you will discover the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, which is built in honor of the only woman - Pharaoh and Colossi of Memnon. In the afternoon everyone returns to the ship, which sails to Ain-Sokhna.
8 day. Sunday
Ain Sokhna / Suez, Egypt
Disembarking at 10:00 am after breakfast.
Categories of cabins and cost:
- Cat. С the lower deck - 128500 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. B the main deck - 154000 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. A the main deck - 167000 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
- Cat. P upper deck - 240000 rubles. (for 1 person in a cabin for two)
Surcharge for single occupancy 25%
- The third person in the cabin Cat. C - 30%
- Child 7-10 years old in a cabin for three Cat. C (2 adults at full price) - 50%
- Child 11-16 years old in a cabin for three Cat. C (2 adults at full price) - 35%
- Early booking before April 30, 2019 - 20%
- Early booking in the period from May 1 to October 10, 2019 - 10%
Included in the price:
- The price is for one passenger staying in a double cabin on the lower deck
- Stay 7 nights / 8 days in double cabins with shower, toilet
- Air conditioning
- 1 night in a Luxor hotel with meals
- Full board: welcome cocktail, breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Egyptian evening, barbecue (weather permitting), dinner with the captain
- Coffee, tea and drinking water
- Equipment for fishing and diving (if available)
- English speaking guide on the ship
Not included in the price:
- Beach Tours
- Tips for the crew
- Personal expenses of the passenger, such as drinks (except those mentioned above)
- Wi-Fi (available at an additional cost)
- Port fees - 30400 rub.