The Brothers Islands the peaks of two seamounts rising from the depths. They are located in the Red Sea 50 miles from the shore, near the town of Quseir. The islands are part of the marine park and offer breathtaking underwater landscapes for divers. The surface of seamounts is covered with soft corals of all colors, black and coral fans, among which you can observe all inhabitants of coral reefs.
During diving off the Brothers Islands, you can explore the sunken Egyptian cargo ships Aida II and Numidia covered with soft and hard corals. The Daedalus Reef, also part of the marine park, is the most coastal of all the underwater reefs in the Egyptian Red Sea. This large oval reef offers some of the most stunning dives in the Red Sea. Typical for Daedalus are its huge and pristine solid coral formations. During diving, you can see mantas and whale sharks. At a depth of 80 - 100 m, at Daedalus reef lies the ship Zealot sunk in 1876, which became a picturesque place for diving, but only very experienced divers will be able to explore it.
This diving safari route ends with the legendary Elphinstone Red Sea Reef, where you can see reef sharks and hammerhead sharks.
The diving safari takes place on a luxury first-class motor yacht Grand Sea Serpent, which can reach cruising speed and quickly take you to new dive sites. During the 7-day trip, guests are accommodated in double cabins. Each cabin has a bathroom with shower, a mini bar, adjustable air conditioning, towels and bathrobes.
- Day 1: arrival and check-in, dinner. First night aboard the new marina.
- Day 2: sail start, 2 dives in Hurghada area and possible night dive. Night sail to Brothers Islands
- Day 3: 3 dives at the Big Brothers (please note that night dives are prohibited on all islands of the Marine Park!)
- Day 4: 3 dives at the Small Brtother and sail to Daedalus for the night.
- Day 5: 3 dives at Daedalus and night sail to Elphinstone reef.
- Day 6: 2-3 dives at Elphinstone reef, possible night dive off the coast of Marsa Alam, return to Safaga for the night.
- Day 7: 2 dives in Safaga, i.e. Panorama of the reef, Abu Kefan. Return to the port of Hurghada and overnight in the harbor.
- Day 8: departure after breakfast. Transfer to the airport.
Included in the price:
Sea Serpent is per person.
- transfer (airport - yacht - airport);
- 7 nights on board (accommodation in double cabins, optional: the last night at the hotel);
- meals - full board + tea, coffee, soft drinks;
- dive guides services;
- 3-4 dives per day (2-3 dives on the last day), cylinders, cargo, belts; Nitrox.
Not included in the price:
- flights, entry visa (€25)
- alcoholic beverages
- equipment rental
- diving fees
- pick-up at the airport
- assistance in case of luggage loss
- port fees on departure or return from/to Marsa Ghalib (€25)
- fuel fee (€50)