Youth Sailing Academy Kon-Tiki is a great combination of sailing training, life on a boat, fishing, diving and other water activities designed to ensure that teenagers are well preoccupied and entertained. The official language is English if there are representatives of several nationalities on board. The captain speaks Russian. The cost of the Youth Sailing Academy “Kon-Tiki” course includes all meals and soft drinks. The program is designed for children of 7-16 years old. All children should be able to swim well. All children will receive a final KTYSA diploma. Brief information:
- Regatta dates 29.06 - 06.07.19
- Country - Croatia
- Race area - Split
- Yacht - Bavaria 46
- Number of children - 6
- Air/water temperature + 26 / + 22
- Age limit 7 - 16 years
- Skills required - Ability to swim
- Skipper on board - Yes
- Training - Yes
The daily schedule of the Academy:
- 07:30 - Wake up, making beds. Morning exercises or swimming.
- 08:00 - Breakfast. 08:30 - Free time, shop visit if necessary.
- 09:00 - Daily briefing on the schedule for the day.
- 09:30 - Sailing from the marina.
- 10:00 - Sailing exercises, swimming.
- 13:00 - Lunch.
- 14:00 - Swimming in the marina.
- 17:00 - Mooring in the marina, cleaning boats, shower, rest.
- 19:30 - Dinner.
- 21:00 - Evening activities.
- 22:00 - Bed time.
What we do: Whether the children are on board for the first time or not, they actively participate in all aspects of sailing life. This means lifting and setting sails, steering, navigation, cooking and cleaning skills. We show them how to swim with a mask, tell about the underwater world and teach how to catch fish for lunch, etc. The Kon-Tiki Youth Sailing Academy course is designed specifically for children aged 7 to 16 and is filled with entertainment, water games, and beach activities. The Kon-Tiki sailing school course is a great way to get teenagers out of their houses during the summer months. All of our instructors are qualified specialists and experts in training young people. There is also a cook on board. Accommodation on a four-seat sailing yacht, three cabins for children and one cabin for the skipper and his assistant. Girls and boys live separately.
Yacht Academy: Bavaria 46 is a large, modern luxury yacht with 4 separate cabins and 2 toilets. The length of the yacht is 15 meters, the width is about 5 meters. The yacht has a fully equipped kitchen, refrigerator, stereo system, WI-FI. There are three cabins for children and one cabin for skipper and assistant. Safety training is mandatory, the yacht is equipped with children's life jackets. The yacht captain has many years of experience working with children and carrying out youth sailing events.
Moscow - Split 16:50 - 19:05 (flight time 3:15) Aeroflot
Split - Moscow 19:55 - 23:55 (flight time 3:00)
Included in the price:
Included in price:
- Price per person
- Accommodation on the yacht in a double cabin.
- Stock of food and beverages on board for all days.
- Transfer from Split Airport and back.
- Towels and bed linen.
- Work of a sailing instructor and his assistant.
- Gas, fuel and water.
- Ridings at the marinas.
- Equipment for scuba diving.
- Tourist tax.
- Brand T-shirt and diploma.
Not included in the price:
Not included in the price:
- The trip to Split