- The passenger capacity of this yacht is 30 people
- Three spots are reserved for members of the crew
- Eight spots are reserved for guests
The Amer 94’ is a new, comfortable ship of almost thirty meters in length and 6.3 meters wide. She offers the best fuel economy of boats in her class, and a marvelous design and spacious cabins.
In motion, the new luxury 30-meter yacht Amer Yachts is powered by Volvo Penta IPS engines: one with 900 horsepower and a second power of 1,200 horsepower. According to the manufacturer, these engines are 30% more economical compared to traditional ones and allow the new superyacht to travel up to 40% more distance, developing a maximum speed of about 30 knots.
The yacht comes with four fully equipped Baccarat cabins, all in the lower deck (not including cabins for four crew members). Exclusive in comparison with other models of the Amer 94 series, our Baccarat yacht combines expensive interior decoration with natural marble and rare wood species.
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Year of manufacture: 2015
- Overall length: 28.65 m
- Overall width: 6.30 m
- Fuel tank: 7000 liters
- Water tank: 1000 liters
- Cabins: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Beds: 8
- Motor: 3 X Volvo IPS 1200
- Life Raft
- Life Vests
- VHF Radio
- Flare Guns
- First Aid Kit
- Navigation Lights
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hot water
- Cockpit Table
- Charging Unit + Cable
- 12 Volt Outlet
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Deck Shower
- 24 Volt Outlet
- Air Conditioner
- Audio and Video Equipment
- Shower and Toilet in the Cabin
- Jacuzzi On-Deck
- A returnable deposit of 2,000 euros.
- For bareboad charter is mandatory presense of valid sailing license.
- The minimum rental period for this ship is 1 week. Rent for private party for request.
- Check In: Saturday 17:00.
- Check Out: Saturday 10:00.
The price per week for renting the boat includes:
- Food for the crew
- APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) is the amount of money that you will need to cover additional costs (i.e.; food, fuel, parking in the port, taxes, various entertainment). Usually this amount varies from 25 to 30% of the yacht rental price. As a rule, before the start of the tour, the ARA is issued to the captain of the yacht. Thus, the management of all organizational issues, including the purchase of groceries, is the responsibility of ship's crew. A report on how money is being spent can be given to you daily or at the end of the charter. If the amount does not equal the allowance at the end of the journey the difference is paid
- VAT Tax: The percentage of this tax varies from country to country and the type of navigation that takes place (whether it occurs inside or outside of international waters)
- A returnable deposit of 5,000 euros
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.