The passenger capacity of this yacht is 8 people.
The Bavaria Cruiser 45, as well as its predecessors - the 55 Cruiser and 32 Cruiser, was developed jointly by Farr Yacht Design and the BMW Group, Designworks USA.
When it was revealed that these two companies would be cooperating on some yachting projects the expectations were enormous, and they have not disappointed. The general idea behind this yacht was combining superior driving ability and control with dynamic and innovative design.
This yacht combines a proven hull concept with a large cockpit, saber-rimmed steering wheels and steering wheels with an ergonomic interior design in the style of the Bavaria Cruiser 55 with plenty of different useful spaces and shelves for storing ship supplies and personal belongings.
Below deck there is a spacious salon with a large table and soft sofas, on the left is a kitchen area, behind it lies the entrance to the stern cabins and engine room as well as the navigator's desk, and directly in front of it - the entrance to the bow cabins. The kitchen area is equipped with a mass of cabinets and niches for storing food and dishes. All cabinets have a special locking system, and niches have special restraints. All this is done to ensure that if you get into some bad weather or experience some rough chop, your food and utensils are locked down. In the left section of the kitchen area there is a large refrigerator and a separate freezer that operate work off of the on-board electrical network.
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Year of Manufacture:2012
- Overall length: 14.27 m
- Overall width: 4.35 m
- Cabins: 4
- Beds: 8+1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Showers: 3
- Motors: Volvo 75 HP
- Fuel Tank: 210 liters
- Water Tank: 360 liters
- Life Vests
- Safety Straps
- Flare Guns
- Pocket Flashlight
- First Aid Kit
- Emergency Tiller
- Navigation Lights
- Emergency-rescue Buoy EPIRB
- Radio/CD Player
- Outboard Motor
- Hot water
- Gas-powered Stove
- Sail-Repair Kit
- Cockpit Table
- Charging Unit + Cable
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Ladder for Water Access
- Deck Shower
- Chart Plotter
- Control Panel in the Cockpit
- A returnable deposit of 2,000 euros
- For bareboad charter is mandatory presense of valid sailing license
- The minimum rental period for this ship is 1 week.
- Check In: Saturday 17:00
- Check Out: Saturday 10:00.
Included in the price:
- Final cleaning (in case of weekly rent)
- Pillows with pillowcases
- Bed linen (only in case of weekly rent)
- Kitchen utensils
- Gas rate
- Mooring in Marina di Scarlino on the first and last night (in case of weekly rental)
- Mooring on the first night (in case of renting within a week)
Not included in the price:
- Bed linen for the rental period less than a week
- Final cleaning for the rental period less than 1 week
- Cleaning price: 120.00 EUR
- Outboard motor 150,00 EUR per week
- Safety net without installation - 20 EUR
- Safety net with installation - 150 EUR
- A set of towels includes one for face and one for body (10 EUR pack.)
- SUP 100 EUR
- Skipper service on request 150 EUR per day (160 EUR in August)
- Hostesses services on request
Deposit: paid in cash or by Visa or MasterCard checks and cards
- Check In: Saturday 17:00
- Return to the port: Friday 18:00
- Check Out: Saturday 9:00
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.