- The passenger capacity of this yacht is 4 people
The Beneteau Antares 32 Fly is a compact and strong motorboat with a flybridge available to rent off the coast of the Italian island of Sardinia. This boat is ideal for couples and small groups looking to enjoy an adventure together in one of the most beautiful settings in the world. The size and features of the 32 Fly allow its passengers to nimbly navigate the coastal waters in the highest of comfort.
The master cabin is located in the bow of the boat and is furnished with a massive bed. On the starboard side there is a roomy wardrobe and on the left side there is a chest of drawers suitable for housing all of your travel items. There are two doors in a small corridor on the residential deck that lead to a spacious 1.66-meter-high bathroom complete with a shower. In the cabin, in addition to a very ergonomic control station with a panoramic view, there is a galley arranged into a double bed, a U-shaped sofa, and another double sofa providing an ideal setting to pass the time with a close group of friends or family.
If you are looking to create unforgettable memories in some of the most beautiful environments on Earth, don’t hesitate and book this boat today on our site!
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Year of manufacture: 2011
- Overall length: 10.22 m
- Overall width: 3.33 m
- Gas tank capacity: 440 liters
- Water tank capacity: 145 liters
- Cabins: 1Bathrooms: 1 (with shower)
- Beds: 2
- Motors: Volvo Penta 2x200
- Life Vests
- VHF Radio
- Flare Guns
- First Aid Kit
- Radio/CD Player
- Cockpit Table
- Charging Unit + Cable
- 12 Volt Outlet
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Ladder for Water Access
- Shower and Toilet in the Cabin
- Depth Gauge / Echo Sounder
- A returnable deposit of 4,900 euros
- For bareboad charter is mandatory presense of valid sailing license
- The minimum rental period for this ship is 1 week
- Check In: Saturday 17:00
- Check Out: Saturday 10:00
The price per week for renting the boat includes:
- APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) is the amount of money that you will need to cover additional costs (i.e.; food, fuel, parking in the port, taxes, various entertainment). Usually this amount varies from 25 to 30% of the yacht rental price. As a rule, before the start of the tour, the ARA is issued to the captain of the yacht. Thus, the management of all organizational issues, including the purchase of groceries, is the responsibility of ship's crew. A report on how money is being spent can be given to you daily or at the end of the charter. If the amount does not equal the allowance at the end of the journey the difference is paid
- VAT Tax: The percentage of this tax varies from country to country and the type of navigation that takes place (whether it occurs inside or outside of international waters)
- A returnable deposit of 4,900 euros
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.