- The passenger capacity of this yacht is 27 people.
- There are fifteen places on board reserved for passengers.
- There are twelve places on board reserved for members of the professional crew.
The 60 meter Andreas L motor yacht is one of Benetti's best. The elegant interior design from Redman Whiteley Dixon and the experienced crew distinguish this yacht from its peers.
A huge space on the bridge deck includes three different territories. Towards the front of the deck there is a jacuzzi and a huge sunbathing area. Equipped with air conditioning and a well-stocked gym, the dining area is separated from the jacuzzi.
The decks run for about 50% of the length of the yacht. The width of the deck has enough space for four sunny terraces on the bow and stern of the yacht.
The yacht can accommodate 12 guests in six spacious cabins. On the main deck there is a master cabin equipped with two bathrooms, a dressing room and a private office.
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Year of manufacture: 2008
- Overall length: 60.00 m.
- Width overall: 10.40 m.
- Cabins: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Sleeping places: 12
- Motors: 2 x 1600 Horsepower CAT Engines
- Life Raft
- Life Vests
- VHF Radio
- Flare Guns
- First Aid Kit
- Navigation Lights
- Radio/CD Player
- Hot water
- Gas-powered Stove
- Boating License
- Cockpit Table
- Charging Unit + Cable
- 12 Volt Outlet
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Ladder for Water Access
- Deck Shower
- Goggles for Diving
- The minimum rental period for this ship is 1 week
The price per week for renting the boat includes:
- Crew+payment and food for crew
- APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) is the amount of money that you will need to cover additional costs (i.e.; food, fuel, parking in the port, taxes, various entertainment). Usually this amount varies from 25 to 30% of the yacht rental price. As a rule, before the start of the tour, the ARA is issued to the captain of the yacht. Thus, the management of all organizational issues, including the purchase of groceries, is the responsibility of ship's crew. A report on how money is being spent can be given to you daily or at the end of the charter. If the amount does not equal the allowance at the end of the journey the difference is paid
- VAT Tax: The percentage of this tax varies from country to country and the type of navigation that takes place (whether it occurs inside or outside of international waters)
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.