- Maximum capacity - 80 people
- Maximum capacity for a long cruise - 12 people
You can book the Rubba dhow in Khasab (Oman) for a minimum term of 1-day cruise. Dhows are the traditional sailing vessels that have been sailing the waters of the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean since olden times and that are still used in the Persian Gulf countries. Despite their small size and simple design, traditional Arab dhows can compete in durability and reliability with modern boats.
Rubba can accommodate up to 12 passengers in 6 cabins (4 doubles and 2 suites). The size of these suits is 3 x 2.7 meters and the size of the standard cabins is 1.8 x 1.2 meters. Each cabin has a porthole, private bathroom, and air conditioning. All of them are equipped with a wardrobe, drawer, mirror, and smoke detector. On the upper deck, you will find pillows for sunbathing and relaxation. Here you can soak up the sun, or watch the starry night sky away from city lights.
The spacious outdoor dining area is completely shaded. It comes with 3 large dining tables. Guests can enjoy the view of the Musandam Peninsula while having just prepared meals on a barbecue grill or on a stove. You can also go diving or fishing in the open sea because you will find the necessary equipment on board.
Turquoise waters, untouched marine life, corals, reefs, dolphins, historical islands and the exploration of Musandam fords are part of a cruise adventure. You can book the Rubba dhow in Oman online on our website.
- comfortable saloon with a music system and a plasma TV with satellite television
- sleeping cabins
- galley (kitchen)
- dining area with 3 large tables
- sunbathing and relaxation area with pillows
- each cabin has a bathroom, porthole, air conditioning, wardrobe, drawers, mirror, and smoke detector
- 2 toilets and 2 showers in the stern
- equipment for diving and fishing
- 2 kayaks (doubles)
- boat with an outboard engine
- fridge and freezer
- ice-boxes and ice machine
- barbecue grill
- intercom from cabins to the captain’s cabin, kitchen and crew cabin
- CCTV cameras
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Year of construction: 2014
- Boat type: Dhow
- Length: 29 m
- Width: 6 m
- Cabins: 6
- Sleeping places: 12
- Life Vests
- Flare Guns
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguishers
- Radio/CD Player
- Hot water
- Tool Kit
- Cockpit Table
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Deck Shower
- Motor-powered Lifeboat
- Air Conditioner
- Satellite Antenna
- Audio and Video Equipment
- Ice Maker
- Shower and Toilet in the Cabin
- Electric Stove
- Chart Plotter
- Depth Gauge / Echo Sounder
- Speed Gauge
- Main Compass
- Navigational Maps
- Navigation Instructions
- Minimum rental period- 24 hours
- Dhow rental packages: 1 night/1 day; 2 nights/3 days; 3 nights/4 days; 4 nights/5 days.
- Price per hour
- You can book charters for 2 nights/3 days; 3 nights/4 days; 4 nights/5 days by talking to our manager over the phone.
The price includes:
Soft drinks, tea, coffee, fruits, sweets, and chocolate. Diving and fishing equipment as well as kayaks.
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.