- The number of passengers for a one-day trip – up to 10 people
- The number of passengers for a trip longer than one day (with overnight on board) – 6 people
You can rent the Princess 50 VIP motor yacht for any period from 3 hours both for a long cruise and for an organization of any high-level event. This yacht is created for those who appreciate luxury, speed and freedom.
It is possible to make comfortable trips on the Princess 50 yacht along the Neva, the Gulf of Finland, to reach Ladoga Lake and even to take to the open Baltic Sea.
The yacht has three cabins and a spacious mess room with panoramic windows, where a fully equipped kitchen is also located. There is also a flying bridge with sofas for rest and sunbathing.
The cockpit and the swimming platform of the yacht have a teak cover; there is a place for a water scooter on the platform.
Cocktail party on the yacht
We can organize a banquet and banquet service, as well as any additional services. For further information, please contact the manager at telephone number 8 (812) 645-70-13.
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Length – 15,32 m
- Width – 6,13 m
- Draft – 1,12 m
- Maximum travel speed – 32 knots
- Cabins – 3
- Berths – 6
- The minimum rental period is 4 hours.
- Fuel load is enough for 4 hours of travel. When renting a yacht for more than 4 hours, there must be an additional payment for used fuel in the amount of 5000 rubles for each additional running hour. When renting more than 12 hours the cost of fuel is added to the cost of rent (calculated individually).
- The yacht moves at cruise speed during the entire trip. If the customer wants the yacht to move at full speed, then he/she should pay a fee of 3000 rubles for an additional fuel consumption.
- The approach to the docks of other shipping companies is paid additionally.
- When renting a yacht at night, the rental date is the day preceding the day of rent of water transport, and not the following one (i.e., for example, if you rent a motor ship on the night of the 23rd to the 24th, the date of rent is the 23rd).
- If organizing a buffet or banquet, on the board , the cover time is considered as the rental time.
- Submission of the yacht to the center is considered as 30 minutes of rental time. Return of the yacht from the center is free of charge.
- Fuel capacity for 4 hours of travel. If you rent a yacht for a period of more than 4 hours, an additional charge for used fuel in the amount of 5 000 rubles for each additional running hour.
- If you rent more than 12 hours to the rental price is added to the cost of fuel (calculated individually).
- Throughout the route the yacht moves with walking speed. If the Customer wants the yacht to move at full speed, then it is additionally taken to 3000 rubles/hour for additional fuel consumption.
- Payment for approach to the berths of other shipping companies is paid additionally.
- When renting a yacht at night, the date of the rent will be the day preceding the day of the rental of water transport, and not subsequent (ie, for example, if you rent a boat in the night from 23 to 24, the date of the lease will be exactly 23 number.)
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.