- The number of passengers for a one-day trip – 12 people
- The number of passengers for a trip longer than one day (with overnight on board) – 6-8 people
The Princess 60 motor yacht, launched in England in 2000, is the perfect combination of luxury and speed. The yacht is notable for its excellent seafaring characteristics, elegant interiors and spacious rooms. You can rent a yacht for several hours to organize an event with up to 12 participants, and it is available to stay on board overnight for 6-8 guests. The salon is decorated with natural cherry wood and is furnished with soft leather furniture. The upper deck also has sofas for rest, as well as a table and a barbecue for lunch or dinner in the open air. There are three comfortable cabins equipped with plasma panels and two bathrooms with shower cabins for long trips. The system of hot water supply and climate control is available in all rooms. The yacht has a separate fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances.
The yacht equipment:
- climate control system
- audio/video equipment
- plasma panel
- DVD player
- karaoke machine
- satellite TV
- kitchen: an electric stove, a microwave oven, a dishwasher, 4 freezers, an ice maker
- hot water supply
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Year built – 2000 (England)
- Length – 21 m
- Width – 5,1 m
- Height – 5 m
- Draft – 1,37
- Travel speed – 34-37 knots
- Team – 2 people
- Minimum rental period - 1 hour.
- The rental price includes the use of the yacht and the equipment, maintenance by the crew, the cost of fuel for 4 hours of travelling.
- When renting a yacht for more than 4 hours, there is an additional payment for used fuel in the amount of 5000 rubles for each additional running hour.
- The cost of renting does not include the supply and payment of mooring of the yacht at any docks, except the berth (base) of the yacht located at Yuzhnaya Doroga 4; catering service; excursions; port dues.
- The rental price includes: rent yacht and equipment, crew, the cost of fuel for 4 hours of travel.
- If you rent a yacht for a period of more than 4 hours, an additional charge for the used fuel, in the amount of 5000 rubles for each additional running hour.
- The cost of renting a yacht does not include: submission and payment of mooring of the yacht to any berth, except for the Parking place (base) of the yacht located at the address: South road d. 4, catering services, excursions, port charges.
- Photo session on Board the yacht – 3 000 RUB/hour
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.