- The passenger capacity of this yacht is 6 people
The Atlantis 54 has a full range tinted windscreen that extends to the back of the boat, with a transparent, UV protecting sunroof overhead. The sunroof covers the cockpit area, but there is plenty of access to the open air, making it perfect for sailing around the coast of Italy. Passengers can comfortably sunbathe on both the nose of the boat and the back of the boat without fear of falling overboard.
The designers at Azimut maximized the open air capabilities of the yacht so that while you are cruising in the boat you can truly experience the essence of traveling in luxury at sea. There is an area where passengers can dine underneath the sunroof, and an additional eating area in the cabin below deck. For a compact yacht, the below-deck cabin is rather spacious and has six beds in addition to the eating area, along with various gadgets and appliances to maximize your comfort.
We rent out the Atlantis 54 for both day-trips and longer use, depending on your plans. Because of its speed and amenities, this yacht is an excellent choice if you are eager to explore the hidden lagoons of Italy and looking to park your boat and swim. Put your plans into motion and reserve this yacht online today.
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Year of manufacture: 2009
- Overall length: 16.68 m
- Overall width: 4.5 m
- Cabins: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Beds: 6
- Motors: Volvo Penta 2x800
- Life Raft
- Life Vests
- VHF Radio
- Flare Guns
- First Aid Kit
- Navigation Lights
- Hot water
- Gas-powered Stove
- Cockpit Table
- Charging Unit + Cable
- 12 Volt Outlet
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Deck Shower
- 24 Volt Outlet
- Air Conditioner
- Satellite Antenna
- Shower and Toilet in the Cabin
- Depth Gauge / Echo Sounder
- Control Panel in the Cockpit
- A returnable deposit of 5,000 euros
- For bareboad charter is mandatory presense of valid sailing license
- The minimum rental period for this ship is 1 week
- Check In: Saturday 17:00
- Check Out: Saturday 10:00
The price per week for renting the boat includes:
- APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) is the amount of money that you will need to cover additional costs (i.e.; food, fuel, parking in the port, taxes, various entertainment). Usually this amount varies from 25 to 30% of the yacht rental price. As a rule, before the start of the tour, the ARA is issued to the captain of the yacht. Thus, the management of all organizational issues, including the purchase of groceries, is the responsibility of ship's crew. A report on how money is being spent can be given to you daily or at the end of the charter. If the amount does not equal the allowance at the end of the journey the difference is paid
- VAT Tax: The percentage of this tax varies from country to country and the type of navigation that takes place (whether it occurs inside or outside of international waters)
- A returnable deposit of 5,000 euros
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.