- The passenger capacity of this yacht is 10 people.
The Falcon shipyard built this 30-meter motor yacht in 2007.
The ship is noted for its refinement of design and exceptional capabilities on the water which are thanks to the tireless efforts of its Italian engineers and architects.
On board the yacht can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 luxury cabins. The yacht is comfortable and fast. Everything here was specially designed to enhance your vacation experience. A journey on the Falcon 102 is a journey you will never forget.
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Year of manufacture: 2007
- Oerall length: 31.50 m
- Width overall: 6.50 m
- Fuel Capacity: 10,500 liters
- Water capacity: 2,500 liters
- Cabins: 1 master cabin 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins
- Bathrooms: 4
- Sleeping places: 10
- Motor: 2 x 2000 CV MTU 16V 2000 M91
- Life Raft
- Life Vests
- VHF Radio
- Flare Guns
- First Aid Kit
- Navigation Lights
- Radio/CD Player
- Hot water
- Gas-powered Stove
- Propane Tank
- Cockpit Table
- Charging Unit + Cable
- 12 Volt Outlet
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Ladder for Water Access
- Deck Shower
- For bareboad charter is mandatory presense of valid sailing license
- The minimum rental period for this ship is 1 week
- Check In: Saturday 17:00
- Check Out: Saturday 10:00
The price per week for renting the boat includes
- Yacht charter
- Food and salary for the crew
- APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) is the amount of money that you will need to cover additional costs (i.e.; food, fuel, parking in the port, taxes, various entertainment). Usually this amount varies from 25 to 30% of the yacht rental price. As a rule, before the start of the tour, the ARA is issued to the captain of the yacht. Thus, the management of all organizational issues, including the purchase of groceries, is the responsibility of ship's crew. A report on how money is being spent can be given to you daily or at the end of the charter. If the amount does not equal the allowance at the end of the journey the difference is paid.Usually this amount varies from 25 to 30% of the yacht rental price. As a rule, before the start of the tour, the ARA is issued to the captain of the yacht. Thus, the management of all organizational issues, including the purchase of groceries, is the responsibility of ship's crew. A report on how money is being spent can be given to you daily or at the end of the charter. If the amount does not equal the allowance at the end of the journey the difference is paid.
- VAT Tax: The percentage of this tax varies from country to country and the type of navigation that takes place (whether it occurs inside or outside of international waters).
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.