- The passenger capacity of this yacht is 40 people.
- There are eleven spots reserved for passengers.
- There are five spots reserved for the professional crew members.
The Leopard motor yacht (made in 2006) can be rented for a vacation on the coast of the French Riviera. A spacious, fantastically equipped yacht, the Leopard can comfortably accommodate 11 guests in well spaced cabins, each of which has its own bathroom, and 5 people of a well-trained crew, who are accommodated in a separate area. The yacht is equipped with everything necessary, as well as numerous water games.
The Leopard is a great venue for hosting corporate events. While the ship is docked it can fit up to 40 guests.
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Year of manufacture: 2006 (refit in 2016)
- Overall length: 34.11 m
- Width overall: 7.35 m
- Cabins: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Sleeping places: 11Motor: 3 X 2400 Horsepower MTU
- Life Raft
- Life Vests
- VHF Radio
- Flare Guns
- First Aid Kit
- Navigation Lights
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hot water
- Gas-powered Stove
- Cockpit Table
- Charging Unit + Cable
- 12 Volt Outlet
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Ladder for Water Access
- Deck Shower
- 24 Volt Outlet
- Air Conditioner
- Ipad/Iphone Connection
- Audio and Video Equipment
- Shower and Toilet in the Cabin
- Jacuzzi On-Deck
- For bareboad charter is mandatory presense of valid sailing license
- The minimum rental period for this ship is 1 week
The price per week for renting the boat includes
- Yacht charter
- Food and salary for the crew
- APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) is the amount of money that you will need to cover additional costs (i.e.; food, fuel, parking in the port, taxes, various entertainment). Usually this amount varies from 25 to 30% of the yacht rental price. As a rule, before the start of the tour, the ARA is issued to the captain of the yacht. Thus, the management of all organizational issues, including the purchase of groceries, is the responsibility of ship's crew. A report on how money is being spent can be given to you daily or at the end of the charter. If the amount does not equal the allowance at the end of the journey the difference is paid.Usually this amount varies from 25 to 30% of the yacht rental price. As a rule, before the start of the tour, the ARA is issued to the captain of the yacht. Thus, the management of all organizational issues, including the purchase of groceries, is the responsibility of ship's crew. A report on how money is being spent can be given to you daily or at the end of the charter. If the amount does not equal the allowance at the end of the journey the difference is paid.
- VAT Tax: The percentage of this tax varies from country to country and the type of navigation that takes place (whether it occurs inside or outside of international waters).
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.