- The passenger capacity of this yacht is 20 people.
- There are twelve places on board reserved for passengers.
- There are eight places on board reserved for members of the professional crew.
The Mondomarine Manifiq motor yacht can comfortably accommodate groups of up to 10 people in 5 luxurious cabins, including 1 VIP cabin. When you charter this yacht it comes with a professional crew consisting of six sailors and a captain who will make sure that you are taken care of and your cruise is as enjoyable as possible.
On the upper deck there is a stylized Art Deco home theater with 10 seats, equipped with a 65-inch screen and a projector. On the flybridge there is a relaxation area with a swimming pool, a cocktail bar and several sofas. The interior of the yacht was also done in an art deco style, finished with valuable woods, natural leather, horn and marble, which successfully blend together with the more fashionable now chrome-plated metal and varnished surfaces.
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Year of manufacture: 2010
- Overall length: 40.50 m.
- Width overall: 8.50 m.
- Fuel capacity: 28,710 liters
- Water capacity: 4,950 liters
- Cabins: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Sleeping places: 10
- Motors: 2 x MTU 12v 1680 kW engines
- Life Raft
- Life Vests
- VHF Radio
- Flare Guns
- First Aid Kit
- Navigation Lights
- Hot water
- Gas-powered Stove
- Cockpit Table
- Charging Unit + Cable
- 12 Volt Outlet
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Ladder for Water Access
- Deck Shower
- For bareboad charter is mandatory presense of valid sailing license
- The minimum rental period for this ship is 1 week
The price per week for renting the boat includes:
- Crew+payment and food for crew
- APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) is the amount of money that you will need to cover additional costs (i.e.; food, fuel, parking in the port, taxes, various entertainment). Usually this amount varies from 25 to 30% of the yacht rental price. As a rule, before the start of the tour, the ARA is issued to the captain of the yacht. Thus, the management of all organizational issues, including the purchase of groceries, is the responsibility of ship's crew. A report on how money is being spent can be given to you daily or at the end of the charter. If the amount does not equal the allowance at the end of the journey the difference is paid
- VAT Tax: The percentage of this tax varies from country to country and the type of navigation that takes place (whether it occurs inside or outside of international waters)
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.