- The passenger capacity of this yacht is 18 people.
- There are twelve spots reserved for passengers.
- There are six spots reserved for the professional crew members.
The Sanlorenzo 131’ Tesoro yacht is a magnificent 40-meter motor yacht, launched in 2011 by the famous Sanlorenzo shipbuilders.
Its interiors have a modern design that will ensure a comfortable stay for you and your friends on board.
It is designed to accommodate up to 12 people in 5 cabins, including 3 double and 2 double.The professional crew will take care of making your trip as comfortable and unforgettable as possible.
On the yacht there are numerous water games, a jacuzzi, air conditioning, and a gym.
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Year of manufacture: 2011
- Overall length: 40.00 m
- Width overall: 7.90 m
- Cabins: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Sleeping places: 10
- Motor: 2 x MTU 12V 4000
- Life Raft
- Life Vests
- VHF Radio
- Flare Guns
- First Aid Kit
- Navigation Lights
- Radio/CD Player
- Hot water
- Gas-powered Stove
- Cockpit Table
- 12 Volt Outlet
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Deck Shower
- For bareboad charter is mandatory presense of valid sailing license
- The minimum rental period for this ship is 1 week
- Check In: Saturday 17:00
- Check Out: Saturday 10:00
The price per week for renting the boat includes
- Yacht charter
- Food and salary for the crew
- APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) is the amount of money that you will need to cover additional costs (i.e.; food, fuel, parking in the port, taxes, various entertainment). Usually this amount varies from 25 to 30% of the yacht rental price. As a rule, before the start of the tour, the ARA is issued to the captain of the yacht. Thus, the management of all organizational issues, including the purchase of groceries, is the responsibility of ship's crew. A report on how money is being spent can be given to you daily or at the end of the charter. If the amount does not equal the allowance at the end of the journey the difference is paid.Usually this amount varies from 25 to 30% of the yacht rental price. As a rule, before the start of the tour, the ARA is issued to the captain of the yacht. Thus, the management of all organizational issues, including the purchase of groceries, is the responsibility of ship's crew. A report on how money is being spent can be given to you daily or at the end of the charter. If the amount does not equal the allowance at the end of the journey the difference is paid.
- VAT Tax: The percentage of this tax varies from country to country and the type of navigation that takes place (whether it occurs inside or outside of international waters).
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.