TERMS OF SERVICE
current terms and conditions for vessel rental and e-ticket purchase on the http://anyships.ru, http://anyships.com websites
Last updated: April 24, 2018
Thank you for using the Anyships service!
1. Preliminary Statement
1.1. Anyships is an online service for purchasing e-tickets for water touring, which includes renting vessels and purchasing e-tickets for cruises by vessels, as well as additional services. Anyships is not the Organizer or the Service Provider of the above-mentioned services.
Anyships is an online service for purchasing e-tickets for water touring.
Organizer is a company that arranges touristic or entertainment services along with the Carrier.
Carrier is a ship operator that provides passenger transportation services, arranges excursions or other additional services onboard a vessel.
Passenger is a person who checks in with the cashiers at the pier and boards a vessel.
Payment system is the PJSC Sberbank system, which synchronizes your current account with the current account of Anyships. The system guarantees the accuracy of the payment by the Buyer's bank to Anyships.
E-ticket is a document containing a barcode or a QR code certifying its holder’s rights to be provided with the paid Service. The e-ticket is sent to the email address specified by the Buyer in the order via the Anyships automatic system (System). The e-ticket must be shown to the cashier at the pier in electronic or printed form.
2. General provisions
2.1. The Agreement governs the relationship between Anyships and the Buyer.
2.2. In accordance with article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (CCRF), the Agreement is a public offer; in case of accepting the terms and conditions below, the Buyer accepting this offer selects, orders, and makes payment for selected e-tickets or the selected vessel rental in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In accordance with clause 3 of Article 438 of the CCRF, the payment for e-tickets or the vessel rental made by the Buyer is considered to be an acceptance of the offer, and the conclusion of the Agreement on its terms and conditions. Placing an order on the http://anyships.ru / http://anyships.com website and purchasing any Services indicates the Buyer’s full agreement with all the terms and conditions of Anyships’offer.
2.3. If the Buyer does not agree with the terms and conditions of vessel rental or of e-ticket purchase, refund or other provisions of the Agreement, then he is automatically prohibited from booking a vessel for rent or buying e-tickets for vessels.
2.4. The use of the http://anyships.ru and http://anyships.com resources or a mobile app for viewing, familiarizing and selecting the Event aiming at submitting a request is free of charge for the Buyer.
2.5. If any of the provisions of the Agreement are void or unenforceable, this provision will be deemed deleted from the Agreement and the remaining provisions will remain in full force.
2.6. Failure to enforce any right or provision of the Agreement by Anyships does not imply its refusal to enforce the right or provision in the future, except for cases clearly specified in the Agreement.
3. Subject of the agreement
3.1. Anyships publishes a public offer for selling e-tickets for cruising along fixed routes and renting the vessels through the Internet sites owned by Anyships and located on the http://anyships.ru, http://anyships.com domains, as well as through the mobile app. Anyships reserves the right to amend or supplement the Terms of Service at any time in accordance with this provision, either with or without notice to Buyers (depending on the type of change). In the event of changes to the Terms of Service, the updated version will be published on the Anyships websites and in the mobile app, indicating the Last Update Date at the top of the first page of the Terms of Service.
3.2. Anyships publishes information about e-tickets for the Services in strict accordance with the information provided by the Carrier (Shipowner) regarding the sale of e-tickets for cruising along fixed routes and renting of vessels. Anyships is not responsible for inaccurate (inappropriate) information provided by the Organizer.
4. The procedure for the conclusion of the contract
4.1. Anyships Service does not conduct booking with subsequent purchase of e-tickets. When buying general admission cruise tickets, the Passenger is assigned a seat based on the capacity of the vessel and the number of seats on the enclosed decks.
4.2. The e-ticket is one-use and valid for a specific route, date and time.
In case of an attempt to use the same e-ticket more than once, the Carrier will have the right to refuse services to a person with such ticket.
4.3. The free will of the Buyer is carried out by entering the relevant data by the Buyer when filling out the form of order, which means accepting the Anyships’ public offer (the Buyer's payment for the processed order made on the terms and conditions of the Agreement).
4.4. Anyships does not edit the personal information provided by the Buyer.
4.5. Anyships does not collect any personal information from the Buyer, other than the phone number, name and email provided by the Buyer. The above-mentioned data is required for contacting the Buyer and sending an e-ticket.
5. Order procedure
5.1. The Buyer places an order on the site: http://anyships.ru, http://anyships.com or through Anyships mobile app according to the terms and conditions indicated in the Agreement. If any difficulties occur while placing an order, the Buyer can reach us at +7 (812) 645-70-13.
5.2. Anyships has the right to record telephone conversations with the Buyer. Telephone conversations are recorded in order to monitor the quality of Anyships services.
6. Price and payment procedure
6.1. The total cost of the order consists of the cost of each e-ticket (s) attached to the order.
6.2. The Buyer pays for the order using any method available at the time of the order.
Payment options are available on the page of http://anyships.ru, http://anyships.com.
6.3. After the Buyer makes the payment for the order, the e-ticket is automatically sent via the Anyships System to the Buyer's email address specified when placing the order. At the pier, an e-ticket is accepted by the cashier either in electronic form or printed on the paper form.
6.4. Anyships reserves the right to limit bank cards purchases for the security of Buyers. For all questions, please contact the call center.
6.5. Anyships reserves the right to cancel an order paid online by a bank card at its sole discretion, providing a refund to the Buyer’s card.
6.6. In case of returning tickets paid by bank card, the refund is made to the same card.
7.1. Anyships undertakes:
7.1.1. Not to disclose any personal information of the Buyer and not to provide access to the information to third parties, except in cases determined by law of the Russian Federation.
7.1.2. Provide the Buyer with the opportunity to get a consultation over the phone by calling the number listed on the site +7 (812) 645-70-13.
7.1.3. Anyships is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided by the Buyer when placing the order.
7.1.4. Anyships is not responsible for the security of the order after it is transferred to the Buyer, including when the Buyer shares the details of the order with third parties, as well as when the Buyer publishes the details of the order in full or partially on the Internet, regardless of the type of publication.
7.1.5 Anyships is not responsible and will not be a defendant in court and / or compensate for losses incurred by the Buyer due to the actions or inaction of third parties, including the shipping companies (shipowner).
7.1.6. Anyships is not responsible for the Buyer's choice of the cruise, Event, class of the selected vessel, date and time of the Event, as well as other characteristics specified by the Buyer in the order.
7.1.7. Anyships reserves the right not to deliver the Order in the event of a force majeure or in the case of misstated information by the Buyer. In this case, Anyships will not cover the losses of the Buyer.
8. The Buyer’s Rights
8.1. Buyer undertakes to:
8.2.1. Read the content of the Agreement on the http://anyships.ru, http://anyships.com websites.
8.2.2. Make payment on time and accept the order in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
8.2.3. Provide personal information valid at the time of ordering.
8.2.4. The Buyer undertakes to manage the time in order to be in time for the departure of the vessel, taking into account the time required for checking in. By this clause, the Buyer is notified that the money will not be refunded in case of being late for departure.
8.2.6. The Buyer undertakes to comply with safety requirements while on board.
8.2.7. The Buyer undertakes full responsibility for the security of the e-ticket data after receiving it, including when sharing the details with third parties, as well as when publishing the details in full or in part online regardless of the type of publication (including photos of the ticket (s)).
8.2.8. After the Buyer makes a payment for the order, Anyships and the Buyer undertake their responsibilities and rights in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement, which is published on the site.
9. Return of e-ticket, or changing the date and / or time of the vessel’s rent
9.1.1. Only e-tickets purchased from Anyships are accepted for return.
9.1.2. The refund is provided only in case of cancellation, cruise date replacement or transfer.
9.1.3. Refunds are based on the Buyer's written request sent to Anyships at [email protected] with an indication of the reason for the return or exchange of the e-ticket or vessel rental, with an attached scanned copy of the e-ticket, for which the Buyer needs to obtain a refund or change the date of the Event.
9.1.4. Since the payment for the order may only be made with a bank card, the refund is made to the same bank card. Please note that the refund to the card may take up to 15 business days, depending on the conditions of the servicing bank.
CAUTION! If the funds are not reimbursed to the Buyer's bank card within the specified period, the Buyer should check the bank card statement, from which the payment was made for the relevant period or contact the bank with a refund request.
9.1.5. Refund for tickets sold at a discount is made with regard to the discounts received.
9.1.6. Commission fee for the vessel rental e-ticket return initiated by the Buyer is as follows:
- In case of submitting a request for the return of an e-ticket less than 7 days before the specified date and time of the Event is 30% of the total costs.
- In case of submitting a request for the return of an e-ticket less than 24 hours before the specified date of the Event is 100% of the total costs.
9.1.7. If the Buyer has not used the e-ticket for vessel rental or a vessel cruise without changing the date of the Event or a refund in accordance with clauses 9.1.1, 9.1.2, the refund to the Buyer will not be made.
Another date and time shifting of the e-tickets at the initiative of the Buyer is not allowed; the refund to the Buyer will not be provided.
9.1.8. Date change initiated by the Buyer is carried out based on a written request sent to [email protected]ships.com at least 24 hours before the departure time of the vessel specified in the e-ticket.
9.1.9. If a cruise has been canceled by the shipping company (shipowner) due to technical or other conditions that are not considered force majeure, which prevents the vessel from cruising in accordance with the terms and conditions of the vessel rental, or excursions along fixed routes, a full refund will be made to the Buyer, unless it contradicts to clause 9.1.1 of the Agreement. If the Buyer agrees, it may be possible to change the date and time of the Event.
9.1.10. Anyships has the right to change the conditions of sale and return of tickets unilaterally by publishing them on the website at least two days before the commencement of their validity.
9.2. The return or date shifting of the ticket is not provided in the following cases:
9.2.1. Bad weather conditions (rain, snow, thunderstorm, fog) or other uncomfortable conditions, except for those cases when weather conditions prohibit vessels from entering the water area. Anyships and shipping companies (shipowners) are not responsible for the rapid deterioration of weather conditions, which affects passengers’ comfort on the open areas of the deck, pier.
The passengers are obliged to ensure their own comfort and be dressed according to the changeable weather conditions.
9.2.2. The excursion route may be changed due to changes in water level, river and canal blockage by special services. This is not grounds for refunding or changing the date of the cruise, as shipping companies take into account the changeable weather conditions and try to replace the route with a similar or the only possible one under existing conditions.
9.2.3. Persons in a state of narcotic and alcohol intoxication are not allowed to stay on board of a vessel. The captain of the vessel has the right to refuse in transportation and disembark the passenger who is (or appears to be) in a state of alcohol or drug intoxication. Persons who violate public order, create conditions threatening the health and lives of other passengers, refuse to comply with the rules aimed at ensuring safety, will be disembarked from the vessel. In this case, the Buyer will receive no refund for the e-ticket.
10. Rounding, Currency Conversion
10.1 The payment system of the Anyships aggregator may, at its discretion, round the amount up or down to the nearest whole unit of currency, in which the amount is expressed (which means to the nearest whole dollar, euro or other supported currency); for example, Anyships may round $101.50 up to $102.00, and $101.49 down to $101.00. For currencies expressed in large numbers, Anyships can define a basic unit in which currency data is expressed as 10, 100, or 1000 currency units. The following is an example of using rounding for such currencies — Anyships rounds the sum of 1,045 to 1,050; 1,044 to 1,040; 35,450 to 35,500; 35,449 to 35,400; or 83,7500 to 83,8000, and 837,499 to 837,000.
11. Force majeure circumstances
11.1. Bad weather conditions are not considered force majeure circumstances, except for those weather conditions, during which the carriage of passengers is forbidden. The ban on cruising is regulated by special water supervision services. In this case, the ticket will be refunded less a 5% bank fee.
12.1. Anyships does not collect any personal data from the customer’s bank card. The Buyer sends only the mobile phone number, e-mail address, full name, as well as the necessary information on the selected Service to Anyships. The above-mentioned data is stored by the Anyships service and is required for the order identification and communication with the Buyer. Anyships does not share the Buyer’s data with third parties. The contact details of the Buyer are used only for sending information about the selected Service and the e-ticket to the Buyer's e-mail.
12.2. The Buyer does not object that the information provided by him may be provided to the authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
12.3. Anyships will not spread the registration information of the Buyer without his consent or any other information related to the personal data of the Buyer to persons not engaged in the execution of the Order.
12.4. Hereby, in accordance with Federal Law of 27 July 2006 N 152-FZ On Personal Data, the Buyer gives Anyships his permission to process his personal data, including collecting, systematizing, accumulating, storing, clarifying (updating, changing), using, transferring only aiming at service provision according to the Agreement. Anyships guarantees the confidentiality of information received. The processing of personal data is carried out in order to effectively execute the order of the Buyer.
This consent concerns the following personal data: last name, first name, and patronymic, e-mail address, the mailing address for delivery of orders, contact phone number, payment details.
The term of the consent is unlimited; however, the Buyer has the right to withdraw this consent at any time by sending a written notice to the address: Anyships LLC, office 403, BC "Pioneer," Pionerskaya Street 30, St. Petersburg, marked as "withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data." Please note that withdrawal of the Buyer's consent for the processing of personal data will result in the deletion of the Buyer's account from the Internet sites http://anyships.ru, http://anyships.com, as well as the deletion of records containing the Buyer's personal data in the Anyships’ personal data processing systems, which will make it impossible for the Buyer to use Anyships’ Internet services.
13. Travel advisory
We remind you that the compliance with the rules of conduct on board is mandatory for the comfort of your journey and the journey of other passengers. Remember that your safety depends primarily on you.
1. Motor ship boarding begins 15 minutes before the vessel’s departure. Check-in is conducted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
2. Boarding and departure of passengers on a river craft must be conducted after it moors to the pier. You are allowed to board or depart upon the instructions of the responsible person "Start boarding" or "Exit is allowed," accordingly.
3. To ensure safety, boarding and departure of passengers must be carried out using reliably installed gangways.
4. Walk along a gangway carefully. People with young children (parents, relatives, or others) must control their behavior.
5. Passengers with kids must always control their whereabouts and behavior.
6. The open deck of the motor ship is wet, please be careful as you walk on it.
7. It is forbidden to leave the vessel without permission, go over the rails on an unsecured platform along the hull of the vessel (fender bar).
8. During the movement or stopping of the vessel, it is forbidden to bend over the lifeline (rails), sit on handrails, jump from the vessel and swim. It is forbidden to open the windows yourself and lean out of them.
9. In order to eliminate the risk of injury, when the vessel is traveling along the Moika and Fontanka rivers, passengers must not leave their seats on the open deck or lift their hands and cling to bridges.
10. Every passenger must know and strictly comply with fire safety requirements:
- It is strictly forbidden to bring explosives, flammable substances, and pressurized gases on board.
- Smoking on board is prohibited, except in specially equipped places marked with “Smoking Area” signs.
- It is forbidden to connect any electrical devices to the onboard electrical network platform of the vessel without permission.
- It is forbidden to use any light or pyrotechnic devices (flares, firecrackers, fireworks, Bengal lights, line rockets, laser devices, etc.) without permission.
- In case of smoke detection, immediately inform the administrator of the motor ship.
- In case of fire, go to the open area of the deck and wait for instructions from the captain of the vessel.
11. It is strictly forbidden to bring items classified as hazardous and prohibited (caustic agents, weapons, drugs, etc.) on board the vessel.
12. Persons in a state of alcoholic and narcotic intoxication are not allowed on board. The captain of the vessel will have the right to refuse to transport a passenger who is (or suspected to be) in a state of alcohol or drug intoxication, and to disembark him or her. Persons who violate public order, create conditions threatening the health and lives of other passengers, refuse to comply with the rules aimed at ensuring safety will be disembarked from the vessel.
13. It is prohibited to transport animals and birds.
14. Do not throw garbage or any other items over the side; there are trash bins on the vessel for storing garbage.
15. Passengers are prohibited from entering the captain’s bridge.
16. It is prohibited to interfere in the operation of the vessel.
17. It is forbidden to force the captain of the vessel to disembark passengers on the shore in a non-designated place.
18. It is prohibited to force the captain of a motor ship to perform illegal actions that violate the rules and regulations applied to watercraft in the relevant country.
19. It is prohibited to attach any materials to the walls, ceiling, and deck in the vessel’s premises.
20. It is forbidden to conduct any commercial activities, trading, instigatory activity and propaganda on the vessel, to organize donations and lotteries or political declarations.
21. It is forbidden to damage company property, to take it away from the vessel.
22. It is prohibited to board a vessel in clothes and shoes that might contaminate or damage the property of other passengers or the interior of the vessel and its deck.
23. Passengers are fully responsible for ensuring the safety and integrity of baggage, personal belongings, and hand luggage.
Important to know:
- Life jackets and the instruction on their use are located in regular places indicated by special signs.
- The captain of the vessel will have the right to alter the route of the vessel if following the previously announced route is unsafe for passengers and / or threatens the safety of the vessel.
- After boarding the vessel, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the location of the vessel’s premises and the escape routes in case of emergency;
- 2To strictly comply with the orders of the vessel’s administration;
- Alcoholic beverages and food are not allowed onboard the vessel unless agreed upon with the Service Provider. In case of violation of this clause, the passengers of the Client may not be allowed to board the vessel.
With any questions related to the Terms of Service, please contact us at [email protected]
In case of any questions regarding the quality of services, carriage of passenger and other services related to boarding, accommodation, and services on board of a vessel, you can contact us or the shipping company that arranged your cruise.