- The maximum passenger capacity of this yacht is 11 people.
- In addition there is a spot reserved for the professional captain.
Chartering a yacht in Sochi is a great way to enjoy the sea and the sun. You can rent the Bayliner 288 "Lydia" yacht in Sochi for a short jaunt out on the sea, or for a longer cruise, depending on your preferences. The Lydia is an excellent American mini-flybridge motor yacht. She is a cabin vessel with elegant seaworthiness and well-organized spaces, despite its compactness. She also makes for the perfect place to hold family gatherings or friendly parties, or to enjoy a fishing trip. After you haul in your catch, you can utilize the grill available on board to fry up your catch. In addition, the yacht is equipped with an excellent karaoke system, so you can really have an unforgettable time with friends cruising in the Black Sea.
On the upper deck the flybridge features a semicircle leather sofa, which can accommodate 5 guests. The lower deck features a cockpit and an open space with a corner sofa and a table for 8 guests. On the bow of the yacht soft loungers are laid out for sunbathing. The huge bathing area with set holders for fishing rods makes it easy to get out of the water after bathing.
There is a spacious mess room with a large table that can comfortably seat large groups of people. The bathroom is equipped with a hot shower. There is also an aft shower. For long distance trips, the yacht can comfortably accommodate groups up to 6 people in cozy cabins. There is also a quite ergonomically organized galley, with many drawers, a gas stove and a large fridge.
You can rent the Lydia Bayliner 288 motor yacht in Sochi today on-line on our website.
Yacht comes equipped with:
- comfortable saloon
- galley (kitchen)
- a bathroom
- sunbathing area
- comfortable ladder for swimming
- flybridge with L-shaped sofa
- all kitchen utensils
- tackle for fishing
PLACES FOR FREE SUBMISSION
- Length: 10 m
- Width: 3.2 m
- Draft: 0.5 m
- Model: Bayliner 288
- Class: Motor
- Year of construction: 2004
- Speed: 30 knots
- Engine: Mercruiser 5.7 liters. 300 horsepower
- Cabins: 2
- Sleeping places: 6
- Life Raft
- Life Vests
- VHF Radio
- Flare Guns
- First Aid Kit
- Navigation Lights
- Emergency-rescue Buoy EPIRB
- Breakdown service at sea
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hot water
- Gas-powered Stove
- Cockpit Table
- 220 Volt Outlet
- Ladder for Water Access
- Deck Shower
- Air Conditioner
- Audio and Video Equipment
- Shower and Toilet in the Cabin
- Depth Gauge / Echo Sounder
- Main Compass
- Navigational Maps
- Bow Thruster
- The minimum rental period is 1 hour.
- This yacht is docked at the fifth berth of the seaport.
- This vessel can only be taken out with the accompaniment of a professional captain. You cannot take this boat out on your own.
- All additional services are charged separately.
- If you want to travel at an accelerated speed it will cost an additional 2000 rubles (about 40 dollars).
- Landing on the yacht at the pier 5 Seaport
- Minimum rental period is 1 hour.
- Rent a boat is impossible without the captain.
- All extra services are paid separately.
TIMETABLE / PLACE AN ORDER FOR RENT
By making out the order, you automatically agree to general rules, information about tickets, rules of conduct on board.
You will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC SBERBANK for payment. Connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, a special password may also be required to effect a payment.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by PJSC SBERBANK. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the payment systems MIR, Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.