We invite you to cruise on the Nile on the program "Luxor - Aswan - Luxor", 8 days.
The journey will take place aboard the M / S Farah. This is a 5-star modern, luxury vessel that includes 60 deluxe cabins and 2 royal suites. Enjoy high-quality services and the hospitality of the crew, as well as maximum comfort. Here, magnificence shines through in every detail, from Egyptian handmade cotton to natural dark wood furniture. All cabins and suites are equipped with LCD TV, minibar, personal safe, Internet access, bathroom (with bathtub, hairdryer) and individual control for central air conditioning. For your safety, all cabins and boat exits are provided with panels with a fire notification system. Breakfast and lunch are buffet style and dinner is à la carte.
- Gift shop, hairdresser and boutiques.
- Gym, steam room and sauna.
- Massage room.
- Laundry service.
- Automatic fire alarm.
- Station complete water treatment.
The schedule may be changed as a result of weather and other factors that are not under the control of the crew. This will only affect the sequence of sightseeing visits.
1 day. Monday
12:00 Boarding the ship. Lunch and dinner on board. Eastern show with belly dancing. Night in Luxor.
2 day. Tuesday
Luxor, East Coast
Breakfast on board. Visit to the East Bank - Cities of the Living (temples at Karnak and Luxor). Karnak Temple - the largest temple complex of ancient Egypt. It combines a series of buildings, more like a separate city than a temple measuring 1.5 km by 700 m. After the pyramids, it is considered the second most popular place in Egypt. The temple contains three parts, one of which is dedicated to Amun-Ra, the other to Queen Mut, who is the wife of Amun-Ra, and the third to the son of Queen Mut and the god Amon-Ra, Honus (considered a moon deity). Luxor Temple is also located in the City of the Living. It is directly connected to the Karnak temple complex. In ancient times, these two sights were connected by an alley of 365 sphinxes. The alley has not reached the present day entirely, but it is gradually being restored. After visiting the temples, we will go to the cities of Edfu, Isna. Lunch on board. Afternoon tea, cocktail in the living room. Dinner on board. Overnight in Edfu.
4 Day. Wednesday
Luxor - Aswan
Breakfast on board. Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. The temple is dedicated to the god Choir. The second largest temple of ancient Egypt after Karnak and one of the best preserved. Then we go to the temple of Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. Afternoon tea, sailing to Aswan. Dinner on board. Galabiya Party. Overnight in Aswan.
4 day. Thursday
Breakfast on board. Visiting the High Dam, the temple in Filet on a motorboat. The Aswan Dam is a structure of stone and concrete on the northern border between Egypt and Sudan. The dam is fed by the waters of the Nile River, its reservoir forms Lake Nasser. Lunch and dinner on board. Nubian show. Overnight in Aswan.
5 day. Friday
Breakfast on board. Free time. Lunch and dinner on board. Nubian show. Overnight in Aswan.
6 day. Saturday
Kom Ombo - Luxor
Departure to Kom Ombo. Breakfast on board. Visit the Temple, which is a double. He is dedicated at once to two triads of deities. The southern wing of the temple is dedicated to the god of abundance Sebek, revered as a crocodile, to his wife Hathor and son Khons. The north wing is dedicated to Horor, the sky-god of heaven, his wife Tasenetnofret and son Panebtaui. Depart to Edfu. Lunch on board. Arrival in Luxor. Afternoon tea. Dinner on board. Galabiya party. Night in Luxor.
7 day. Sunday
West Bank - Luxor
Breakfast on board. Departure to the west bank of the river, where the City of the Dead is located. Here is the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, which gained worldwide fame through the tombs of the Pharaohs, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in El Deir el-Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch and dinner on board. Eastern performance with belly dancing. Night in Luxor.
8 day. Monday
Breakfast on board. 8:00 Landing from the ship.
- Child under 6 years (2 adults in the cabin at full price) - Free
- Child aged 6 to 12 years (2 adults in the cabin at full price) - 50%
- Child from 12 years old - full fare
M/S Farah sailing program is:
- 4 nights - every Monday from Luxor to Aswan.
- 3 nights - every Friday from Aswan to Luxor.
- 7 nights - every Monday from Luxor to Luxor or every Friday from Aswan to Aswan.
Included in the price:
- Prices are per person / 8 days in a double room.
- Special choice for vegetarians for lunch and dinner.
- Tea and filtered coffee for free for lunch and dinner.
- On board is a Egyptian cooking lesson and a diploma issued by our chef.
- Selection of pillows from the range (soft, water, orthopedic, spongy).
- Free gym access - sauna and steam room.
- Free wifi.
- The telescope is available on the sun deck.
- Welcome drink and refreshing towels upon arrival.
- Snacks (fruit basket - cookies - canape - nuts).
- Tea and coffee in each cabin.
- Barbecue lunch or dinner on the sunny terrace (depending on the weather).
Not included in the price:
- Massage services.
- Surcharge for upper deck: $ 20 per cabin per night.
- Sightseeing tours and transfers.