How to get a good tan in Dubai and not burn?
To get a good tan and not burn on a yacht in Dubai, several rules should be followed:
- Start sunbathing gradually. Do not spend too much time in the sun on the first day.
- Use sunscreen with a high protection factor (at least SPF 30). Apply the cream to the skin 20-30 minutes before the sun exit and update it every 2 hours or after bathing.
- Wear clothes that protect the skin from the sun. It can be light cotton clothes or special sunglasses for yachts.
- Do not forget about hats. They will help protect your head from overheating and sunburn.
- Drink enough water. Water helps maintain hydration of the body and prevents dehydration.
- Follow your well -being. If you feel fatigue, dizziness or pain, it is better to leave the sun and relax in the shade.